Joker will be remembered till the day sun turns into moon. Touted as one of the most explosive performances in the history of cinematic world, Joker’s character in The Dark Knight has a unique stamp on the hearts of movie buffs. Here’s my pick on Top 10 Joker quotes from The Dark Knight which were delivered with a terrifying maniacal laugh. It was a damn tough job to select ten best lines of this psychotic villain and though I think I’m missing much; I pray to Joker to bestow mercy on me for being a pothead kid. If Joker will not be happy with this list, chances are he’ll appear from nowhere, inclosing his knife in my mouth with his spine-chilling statement — Wanna know how I got these scars?
9. It’s a funny world we live in. Speaking of funny, do you know how I got these scars?
8. Do you wanna know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can’t savor all the… little… emotions. In… you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards?
7. See, I’m not a monster…I’m just ahead of the curve.
6. Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I’m a dog chasing cars. I wouldn’t know what to do with one if I caught it. You know, I just… do things.
5. I took Gotham’s white knight, and brought him down to our level. It wasn’t hard. Y’see, madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little…push.
4. If you’re good at something, never do it for free.
3. How about a magic trick? I’m gonna make this pencil disappear. Ta-daa! It’s… it’s gone.
2. And I thought my jokes were bad.
1. Why so serious?
About the Author
OR,USE WORDPRESS COMMENT