Everyone has some inherent fear which they might or might not acknowledge. No matter how brave one is, it can never be assumed that they are fearless. Bravery is associated with overcoming one’s fear after facing it and fighting against it. Every day is a battle, but unless one fights, it cannot be won or lost. So here are few ways to at least try and fight it out.
1. Face your fear. Don’t run away from it because it will chase you down.
2. Ask yourself, what would you do if you were not afraid. Put that answer into action.
3. Exercise control over your emotions because excess of anything is bad.
4. Do things because you want to do them not because you want to prove something to others.
5. Use your freedom in a positive way.
6. Stand up for yourself first, then only can you stand up for society.
7. Don’t hold on to small things in life. Let it go.
8. Give yourself liberty to fail.
9. Don’t inhibit your thoughts and expressions.
10. Learn to accept your faults and embrace victory and failure with equal fervour.
11. Accept your limitations.
12. Be firm and decisive.
13. Engage with your surroundings; observe, sense, and communicate.