And Here Is Sai Teja Talluri From Hyderabad, The IIT-JEE Mains Topper Of 2016

author image
4:33 pm 28 Apr, 2016

Hyderabad’s Sai Teja Talluri, who scored 345 of 360, is the all-India topper for the JEE Main exam 2016. He is the student of Narayana Sri Chaitanya IIT Academy.

Vignesh Reddy Konda bagged the second spot by scoring 340.

Talking about his preparations, Sai Teja said:

IIT-JEE Mains Topper poster 1

IIT-JEE Mains Topper poster 2


In the final results, 60 per cent weightage is given to JEE main marks and the remaining 40 per cent of weightage is given to the board marks.



The top 2 lakh students who clear the JEE-Main will be eligible to appear for the JEE Advanced the results of which will decide their entry into the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) in the country.

Nearly 12 lakh candidates had taken this exam of which 19,820 have qualified for the JEE (Advanced) Online while 1,78,408 candidates have qualified for the JEE (Advanced) offline test.

Popular on the Web


  • Viral Stories

TY News