On December 6, 2010, the anniversary of the Babri Masjid demolition, a book written by Aziz Burney was launched by none other than the then Congress General Secretary Digvijay Singh at a gathering attended by eminent personalities from the areas of politics, religion and films. An unofficial Facebook page dedicated to Subramanian Swamy
shared a photo from the gathering and highlights from the book.
This is basically what the book talks about, most of it a figment of the author’s imagination.
1. The BJP and the RSS are responsible for 26/11 attack in Mumbai. The BJP did not raise its voice against the delay in probe (p. 2)
2. ATS chief Hemant Karkare was about to disclose many facts regarding Malegaon blast in which he was expected to expose many sadhus and saints including the BJP and the RSS. (p. 28)
3. Mossad and CIA had assisted the Sangh Parivar in the attack carried out in Mumbai. With the tacit understanding of the USA, Saudi Arabia’s Maulana Bedi had collected fundamentalists. The then, Gujarat chief minister, Narendra Modi had helped in attackers’ arrival and stay (p. 41)
4. Post 1993, all attacks in the country is the result of the nexus between the RSS and Mossad. Karkare was about to make all these disclosures to the media and was going to leave the country to settle abroad. Karkare was not killed by AK-47 but by the service revolver of the police. (p. 61)
Using Hemant Karkare as a political tool shows how low the political class can stoop to.
5. The BJP decided to give legal assistance to Sadhvi Pragya, the day Purohit told the CBI that the VHP leaders had given special contribution in formation of Abhinav Bharat. RSS leader Indresh Kumar took Rs.3 crore from ISI. The same day Karkare received the threat call and the very next day he was killed (p. 99)
6. The RSS and Israel are trying to make India unstable (p. 190)
7 In order to make India a Hindu nation, such blasts are being carried out (p. 219)
8 Abhinav Bharat was getting financial aid from the Vishwa Hindu Parishad. Weapons were bought from the money provided by Praveen Togadia to kill Indresh Kumar (p. 232)
9 While the RSS is distributing “Trishuls” to youth and women, the Bajrang Dal is providing training to people for making bombs and causing blasts. The VHP had planted bombs in several mosques in Maharashtra. (p. 584)
10 The RSS and VHP are trying to defame Muslims by forming terrorist organizations like Indian Mujahideen and Islamic Security Force. Bajrang Dal is a dubious organization and Indian Mujahideen is the code name of it. (p. 597)
11 Election Commission of India must consider banning the BJP to contest elections. Mentality of the police and the army in the country is anti-Muslim (p. 606)