Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai is the legendary TV sitcom. Just the talk about this show will make you nostalgic. Not to forget the exceptionally best poet of this show ‘Rosesh Sarabhai’. We all needed that depth to match the sense of humour of his poetry, don’t we?
Here is a compilation of some of the amazingly hilarious poems by Rosesh Sarabhai. If you haven’t watched the show then this will make you download it and watch.
1. Only a weird foodie could come up with this one.
2. Well, who doesn’t want verses written about how much they look like a corpse?!
3. Only Rosesh would find the time to write about his Momma’s purse!
4. The Momma’s boy continues…
5. The Sarabhi way of wishing people on special occasions.
6. I have no idea what this one even means!
7. Almost made sense. And then splat!
8. The poet will find beauty in anything!
9. Ekh! Toilet humor!
10. Unassailable logic, Rosesh Sarabhai style.
11. Comedy is about observing the ordinary things, after all!
13. Idiotic as always.
14. One book and he’s already a poet!
15. Aaaand we’re elitist, too!