Once Again, Pakistan Disowns Terrorists Involved In Pathankot Attack

author image
3:48 pm 8 May, 2016

Pakistan has yet again disowned the four Jaish-e-Muhammed terrorists who were involved in the terror attack in Pathankot earlier this year.

Despite India giving them sufficient evidence, Pakistan said that the bodies of terrorists were ‘unverifiable’. Hence, they had to be buried in the country.

 

Pathankot Attack

Security personnel install barrier on the way to the Indian Air Force base. REUTERS/Mukesh Gupta

Investigator see this as a major about-turn. Earlier, Pakistan had acknowledged that all four terrorists–Nasir, Abu Bakar, Farooq and Qayum –were its nationals.

The officials told TOI that this as a clear sign that Pakistan will not provide any evidence to India against Jaish-e-Muhammed chief Maulana Masood Azhar and other conspirators of the deadly attack.


 

Pathankot: An armored vehicle moves near the Indian Air Force base that was attacked by militants in Pathankot, Punjab on Saturday. PTI Photo (PTI1_2_2016_000051B)

An armored vehicle moves near the Indian Air Force base that was attacked by militants in Pathankot, Punjab

However, this is not the first instance. After the attack on Parliament on December 13, 2001, Pakistan refused to claim bodies of the terrorists who were members of another Jaish module.

 

Popular on the Web

Discussions