Have you ever imagined what the world will be like 100 years from now? Well Jean-March Cote and various other French artists in 1899, 1900, 1901, and 1910 envisioned the world in the year 2000. At that time when the world was technologically backward these artists actually thought of industrialization, development, technology. Well this is amazing!
1. Robot barbers instead of manual ones.
2. Flying battles, we do have air force!
3. Aero cabs, they had great imagination.
4. Ariel firemen. We don’t have anything such thing, but we may have one in the future!
5. Aerial postal service. We do have courier services by flights.
6. Underwater bird hunting?
7. Aviation police; surprisingly they predicted the future.
8. Technologically inspired farms.
9. House on wheels!
10. Well this didn’t happen. Nobody filled our brains with the syllabus.