1. Constant nagging
There is nothing more irritating for children than having moms breathing down their neck.
2. Hating all gaming consoles
3. Invading a teen’s personal space
Give them a break for Christ’s sake!
4. Trying to tabs on and know everything about grown-up children
Get yourself a life!
5. Being cold to children’s emotional needs
6. Never accepting you are wrong even when you know it
7. Using sarcasm to make your point
8. Passing on your prejudices to your children
They will regret that later in life and hate yourself for doing it.
9. Stopping children from expressing their views
10. Exposing your children to needless violence
11. Giving more importance to money than relationships or emotional needs of children
12. Interrupting children when they are in middle of something that is important to them
13. Considering raising children to be hell instead of enjoying the little time you get to spend with them
14. Instilling fear of you in the children for the sake of discipline
15. Forcing your children to live your dream because you could not live it yourself
16. Meting out corporal punishment to gain control over situations
17. Being over-dramatic to even simple revelations your child makes
18. Trying to replace your love with food
19. Making your children feel that you have done them a favor by bringing them into this world.
20. Not being honest with your children on important matters
It can ruin your relationship with them forever.
21. Trying to earn your children’s love by buying them gifts and material things.