Engineers! Can’t live with them, can’t let them live by themselves. They specialize in the psychotic. They are bizarre to the bone. And after spending 4 years in engineering colleges, they just become a breed of their own. So if you’re looking to get married, and prefer to have a partner who belongs to the same species as you, then here’s why an engineer must not even be your last choice.
1. First of all, they’re already married. To their gadgets. To each one of them.
Even their iPhone knows that they’re being cheated on with a Samsung.
2. They literally cannot cook anything except Maggi.
Some of them might not even be able to digest anything else.
3. They don’t have the slightest clue on “How to Relationship”
And that’s mainly due to the pitiful sex ratio of engineering colleges.
4. Cleanliness, to engineers, is an alien concept.
They blur the distinction between humans and their hairy ancestors.
5. Then there’s the fact that engineers are not even getting placed these days.
They will survive for sure, but you’ll starve to death.
6. And if by chance they’re placed, they’re going to be work bound for 18 hours.
Not to mention, fast asleep for the remaining 6.
7. They have no idea how to handle babies. And that’s why engineers hate children.
And from what is evident, the feeling’s mutual.
8. It is not possible to use ‘good romance’ and ‘engineer’ together in a sentence.
Except in this one sentence.
9. An engineer’s day starts at 11:00A.M.
And that’s when they wake up early.
10. You can tell them what to do months, even years in advance, they’ll still do it the day before it’s due.
That’s a skill acquired over 4 years of overdue assignment submissions.
11. You’re going to have to be the one doing the heavy lifting.
Because fitness was never in their syllabus.
12. You’re going to have to bear with every single one of your engineer spouse’s crazy, tapori gang.
Peas in a pod, you can say.
13. Your child is going to spend his childhood understanding the Schrödinger’s Equations.
Oh, the horror.
14. They’ll make you binge watch the re-runs and the re-re-runs of their favourite TV shows.
15. So, essentially you are raising a post pubescent child trapped in an adult’s body.