The second season of ‘Narcos’ has been widely praised by critics for being so perfect in every department. Besides Wagner Moura’s applause-worthy portrayal of the world’s most notorious drug smuggler Pablo Escobar, ‘Narcos’ has been given the thumbs up by everyone…except one man – Escobar’s son Sebastian Marroquin. In a Facebook post, Marroquin tears into the creative liberty of the makers and points out 28 major mistakes with the story that captures the life of Escobar.
1. Who really was Carlos Henao?
2. The football team that Escobar actually supported.
3. The truth about La Quica.
4. Not so a Great Escape.
5. Limon, the worker.
6. Cali and Madellin will never be on same table.
7. Who ratted about Pepes?
8. The truth about Escobar’s wife.
9. No, Escobar didn’t kill ‘the Colonel’.
10. On Escobar’s lieutenants.
11. In his last days.
12. No life in palaces.
13. The threat to Cali.
14. Ricardo Priscus.
15. The attack he never did.
16. How he let his family live.
17. La Familia.
18. The real traitor.
19. German tour.
20. Truth about the District Attorney.
21. Virginia Vallejo, the journalist who loved Escobar.