2. But she didn’t do any such things, she started trolling Facebook, looking for ‘true love’. In February 2013, she started getting attention from Mr. Mukesh Kumar, from the mystical land of elephants, snake charmers, kings and queens, India. That’s how most foreigners perceive India.
3. Mukesh lived in an Indian village, leading a very normal life, every Indian farmer lives. He had very basic education and spoke broken English. But when his friends who were ‘desis’ settled or working abroad, came back and narrated stories of the foreign lands to him, his eyes lit up.
7. After letting go of her apprehensions of people from the third world, Adriana warmed up to Mukesh and started chatting with him regularly. She loved the attention she was getting, from the doting boy friend she had found online.
17. From somebody who use to love clubbing and going partying, she has readily accepted an outside closet size toilet, with a bucket and a living room that becomes an animal shelter in the night.
23. Somewhere in some corner of her heart, Mrs. Kumar is hoping that one day she can fly back to where she came from, with Mukesh and family of course.