If you don’t get to travel much around the world, here are some of the best photos taken in 2015 published recently by National Geographic. We brought you the editors’ favorites to the photo contest.
1. Diving with a humpback Whale, Revillagigedo, Mexico.
2. Rhinos grazing in front of Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, Uganda.
3. Romania – The Land of Fairy Tales.
4. The Milky Way.
5. A photo through the window!
6. Wrestlers from India.
7. Two boys trying to catch a duck.
8. The traditional style of camel racing in Oman.
9. Sauna under the sky!
10. The haymaking in Poland.
11. The electric sunset.
12. Picture of sunrise in the town of Zermatt, a car free zone, Switzerland.
13. Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque floating over the clouds.
15. Sunset at Avenue of the Baobabs. In reality, these photos are too stunning to be believed!