What’s common between Arvind Kejriwal and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin? Yeah! We all know their “We-Care-For-India” spirit. But what else? Both are self-confessed music lovers. The AAP leader sang Manna Dey’s song from movie ‘Paigam’
during his election campaigns to gain our votes emotionally and also recently penned down a song “Dil Dewaana hai”
for a Bollywood flick. Maybe he is thinking of a writing career in Bollywood after ‘Paanch Saal Kejriwal’ mode. Also, Bollywood is just another place where drama sells.. What if this lyrically talented Chief Minister is given a chance to write for Coldplay? Just imagine how the lyrics would come out…
1. His morning ritual.
2. This is what he does best.
*Oops he meant not to fool you* #Arrogancevalimistake.
3. Remove the VIP culture but don’t forget the corrupt VIP’s. We are with you!
4. Lokpal can only become a reality if you join politics ~ Arvind Kejriwal to Anna Hazare.
*Anna Hazare might change his mind now!*
5. Hello Kiran-ji…are you listening?
6. Modiji ke “Acche din” Delhi main nahi aa paye.
7. Kejriwal loves to keep his wife waiting.
8. Only God knows…
9. The inconvenient truth.
And this urged me to pen a note following the lyrical pattern in the same Coldplay style. So I re-framed this… Heaven we hope is just up the road
…into this: Free Wi-Fi we hope is just on every road
Please Chief Minister, just a request! So what’s your message for Arvind Kejriwal in Coldplay style? Do write in comments.