Jakub Pavlovsky is a 21-year-old who discovered that people are not reading books anymore. He created a project called “BOOK’S CALLING”. The project’s motto is “Make Time For Reading. Anywhere, Anytime.” This is his own work. He created this post for boredpanda showcasing his work.
1. “Books are the mirrors of the soul” – Virginia Woolf
2. “Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it” – P. J. O’Rourke
3. “The person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, must be intolerably stupid” – Jane Austen
4. “If you don’t like to read, you haven’t found the right book” – J.K. Rowling
5. “Literature is a luxury; fiction is a necessity” – G.K. Chesterton
6. “Great books help you understand, and they help you feel understood” – John Green
7. “I guess there are never enough books” – John Steinbeck
8. “The odd thing about people who had many books was how they always wanted more” – Patricia A. McKillip
9. “If the crowns of all the kingdoms of Europe were laid down at my feet in exchange for my books and my love of reading, I would spurn them all” – François Fénelon
See more work of Jakub Pavlovsky, from his project bookscalling.