Most Indian cricket players rank among the richest in the world of cricket; some of them are among the richest sportspersons in the world. It is, therefore, no surprise that they drive vehicles so costly a common man may have to take at least three births to purchase any of them. But, being Indian cricketers who give us immense joy, our boys deserve the beasts on four wheels.
1. M.S. Dhoni and his Hummer
A Hummer costs anywhere between Rs.60 lakh and 1.18 crore in India plus taxes.
2. Sourav Ganguly has a Mercedes Benz CLK convertible
This vehicle comes at around Rs.80-126 lakhs in India.
3. Sachin Tendulkar was the only Indian cricketer with a Ferrari
The Ferrari Modena was a gift from F1 legend Michael Schumacher, which the cricketing god sold to a businessman friend.
4. Harbhajan Singh follows in the footsteps of Dhoni
He is a follower.
5. Virender Sehwag’s goes for a much classy Bentley Continental
This exquisite car is costlier than most of the cars here, maybe except the Ferrari. It comes for Rs.1.65 to 2.25 crore ex-showroom Mumbai.
6. While Suresh Raina loves the CSK colour of his Porsche Boxter
This beauty costs between Rs.59 and 89 lakhs in India.
7. Virat Kohli prefers to drive an Audi R8
The R8 is priced at Rs.1.35 crores ex-showroom Mumbai. Credit:
Sportzwiki.com Note: The prices of all cars mentioned above are as of July 28, 2014, and as listed on the internet. The prices do not reflect the amount paid by their owners for the purchase or sale of the vehicles.