Friendships or relationships, the base builds up on trust and love. The differences come in the daily routine. Commitment, khichkich
, social media issues and whatnot. You might definitely agree that you value your partner as much as your best friend. But which is actually better? Here are a few reasons why friendships are better than relationships.
1. Because everybody knows bromance is better than romance.
2. Well, ending a friendship with your best friend is way harder than ending your relationships.
3. Because there is never any added pressure to ‘woo’ your friends. ‘F**k off’ does the needful.
4. Try staying away from your girlfriend for a week and try the same with your friend, you’ll know.
5. Always noticed, you never go for any advice to your boyfriend, but to your best friend.
6. Name a relationship with 100% truth. I guess you know where this is heading.
7. Because you will, I repeat, you WILL enjoy your bachelor trip more than your honeymoon.
8. Because you hide your relationships with lies and are always in the fear of getting caught.
9. Because there’s no pressure to get ready when you go meet your best friends, you can be at your shabby best.
10. No tension for their birthdays. Try doing nothing special for your partner’s birthday, and see the volcano.
11. Damn, you don’t have to remember so many dates. Uska birthday, uske kutte ka birthday.
12. Your friends are always up for a drinking plan; your partner won’t even let you drink at times.
13. Damn, enter a relationship and you will never have your own ‘Fortress of Solitude.’
14. “Hah! Commitment? What is that?” say friends. “Commitment? Mat kar yaar”, said no girlfriend ever.
15. There won’t be any ‘kaun hai voh ladki‘ in friendship. You have your independence.
16. No khichkich, no jhanjat. Slight misunderstandings and amazing patch-up parties. Friends are way better than the ‘love of your life’. Any disagreements?