Dating is something not everyone can do. It requires a certain finesse, something that distinguishes the ordinary from the extraordinary. If you have never been on a date, it is probably because you do not see things the way they who love dating do.
1. Is it Valentine’s day tomorrow? Who cares? To you it sounds nothing more than a regular day.
2. For you a token of affection like kiss is ‘insanitary exchange of germs and saliva’ and cuddling is like ‘unpleasant contact with a foul body odour’.
3. Long duration phone calls mean completely meaningless to you.
4. Day-dreaming about your latest celebrity crush is the one thing you enjoy the most.
5. There is considerate amount of change in the way you carry yourself or dress.
6. Your spirit is totally care-free.
7. Your idea of an ideal date is derived from a romantic movie.
8. You secretly smile when a complimented by the opposite sex.