1. Anything you wear, make sure it has black.
Black never goes wrong.
2. Have knowledge of your subjects.
People take you seriously if you know what you are speaking.
3. Get a car and drive to college. You’ll be the go-to guy of your batch.
There’s a certain swagger that comes with a car.
4. Be on the good side of all the girls. Make sure to come off as trustworthy.
Being popular among the girls is why you are doing this in the first place.
5. Engage in friendly conversation with people and give them importance.
Let no one perceive you as egotistic.
6. Have a good sense of humor that suits everybody.
Humor is one of your best weapons.
7. Make sure you are in your best shape for college day. Being physically strong is undeniably attractive.
8. Have friends in senior classes. Talk and joke with them publicly.
9. If you are good at sports, don’t hesitate to show it.
Be good in at least one sport.
10. Be ambitious. Let people know that you are in college to be the best and you mean business.
A Billion Dollars.
11. Be confident. You’ve made it to this college and you’re awesome.
Smile and the people will follow.
12. Be comfortable in your skin and never be scared of walking alone.
13. Stay away from foul-mouthed idiots who make fun of people.
Because you never get a second chance to make a first impression.
14. Also, be a little enigmatic. Don’t let all the cards out at once.
Keep them interested, and wanting for more of you.
15. Laugh, play, mimic and joke with people. You don’t need to just hide your mischievous side.
It’s college after all.
16. Have a best friend, your partner in crime, and be awesome together.