1. Pee after sex to avoid UTI (Urinary Tract Infections)
Some studies show that cranberry juice can help prevent UTIs.
2. Shave with a conditioner for silky smooth legs
It’s cheaper than ladies shaving creams and makes your skin soft.
3. Keep an extra pair of shoes in your work drawer
For those times when you shoes hurt, fall apart or get wet.
4. Hydrogen Peroxide can remove blood stains
Just soak your period panties in some water and hydrogen peroxide to clean them.
5. Clear nail polish can save your tights
Apply a coat of clear nail polish when you get a run in your tights/ stockings.
6. You can turn a regular bra into a push-up
Just pull the cups close-together using a safety pin – instant push-up bra.
7. Always have your ‘essential’ items ready
Pads, hair ties, face wipes, etc should always be present in your purse/backpack.
8. Don’t take rudeness from guys
The minute they start some shit, just walk away. You’ve got better things to do.
9. Make your manicure last longer
On the third of fourth day after you manicure, apply a coat of clear nail polish.
10. Baking soda and vinegar are cheap cleaning supplies
Add a touch of lime to baking soda + vinegar mixture and it works like magic.
11. Vitamin D and calcium supplements are good for you
They will make your hair and nails stronger and help you avoid deficiency diseases.
12. Get enough rest
Seven or eight hours of sleep can help you deal better with the day ahead.
13. Keep a few hair ties at the stick end of your brush
This will save you time getting ready in the morning. Credit: The ladies on Reddit.