Panic, or exam fright, is something that engulfs every student…except nerds. But these photos not only show us how quite peaceful an exam looks like but also how different it is sitting for an exam in UK to somewhere in Afghanistan.
1. Cadets from the National Cadet Corps take part in an examination on open ground in the northern Indian city of Allahabad.
Jitendra Prakash / Reuters
2. Pakistani religious students sit on the floor to take their annual exams at the Islamic seminary, Jamia Binoria, in Karachi, Pakistan.
Fareed Khan / AP
3. Students draw sketches during an art college entrance exam in Jinan, Shandong province.
China Daily / Reuters
4. A student wears a headlight, due to electricity shortage, as he takes his year-end examinations at a school in Aleppo’s al-Sha’ar district.
Muzaffar Salaman / Reuters
5. Afghan National Army officers take an exam during their inauguration ceremony at the Afghan Army Academy on the outskirts of Kabul, Afghanistan.
Rahman Gul / AP
6. Groomers cut hair of pet dogs as they attend a pet-barber qualification test in Changsha, Hunan province.
Darwin Zhou / Reuters
7. Students gather at the Cestos High School to take their year-end exams.
David Trotman Wilkins / Flickr
8. Pupils prepare at the start of a mathematics exam at the Harris Academy South Norwood in South East London.
Luke McGregor / Reuters
9. An Afghan teacher stands in front of pupils during a year-end examination in a school in the village of Sangarkhel in mountains of Wardak Province, Afghanistan.
Shamil Zhumatov / Reuters
10. Contestants in the National Spelling Bee take the written exam on computers in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
Jacquelyn Martin / AP
11. Students take an examination on an open-air playground at a high school in Yichuan, Shaanxi province.
12. Nursing students take an open-air exam at a playground in China.