1. Government, are you listening?
2. Pulling brakes instead of triggers.
3. Imagine Michelangelo selling toys.
4. When you’ve energy drinks by your side.
5. His greatest act is contributing to nation’s GDP.
6. From streture to thela.
7. His chai was actually awesome.
8. No halting, magician. Move on!
9. Delhi Police, is there any chance?
10. But the condition of autorickshaw defies his dream.
11. She will. She will. She will.
12. A common dream shared by many.
13. Born to win.
14. How dreams are made true? Let’s file a petition.
15. Completely clueless about having a career in India.
Successive governments at the Centre and the States have clearly failed in fulfilling the overall objective of improving the lives of the people. Literacy missions are not enough; one must be provided with an opportunity to chase their dreams. It is here where India has failed. This is what we have tried to explain through the people of a cosmopolitan Delhi.
As a part of this society, we too are entitled to take care of it irrespective of the worsening situation and shattering dreams of denizens. It’s easy to blame the government, but somewhere we’ve to make that move. How and when; it’s up to you. What’s your take here?