Are you THAT dog parent? Yea, THAT one who prefers to have dog as your display picture for ages. THAT one who Snapchats about his dog all day. THAT one who has more dog food than human food in their fridge. THAT one who could care less if someone has a new baby, but would rush over to see a new puppy. If yes, then these hilarious cartoons by Rupert Fawcett are for you. He is the talented creator of ‘Off The Leash’, a hilariously accurate cartoon strip about life with dogs.
1. Your dogs are like your kids and you make sure you are always fair.
2. Your dogs come before everybody else – even your spouse!
3. You don’t fit your dogs in your schedule, you fit your schedule to your dogs!
4. Your dogs sleep with you- no matter who has to sleep on the sofa.
5. Your dog is your personal, live-in therapist. You don’t even need BFFs!
6. Dog hair is an accent you wear with pride.
7. Rules for dogs? You bid them goodbye long back!
8. You feel guilt pangs whenever you leave home – it kills you!