Are you fed up of too many things lying useless in your house? We have come up with some really amazing ways to give your place a new look. Trendy DIY projects are coming up with upcycling ideas to convert useless products into valuable products that are of a higher quality and also benefit the environment.
1. Those old fashioned chairs can be used as a stylish new closet.
2. Make a plastic broom out of empty plastic bottles.
3. Turn old glass bottles into lamps and give your place a vintage look.
4. Nail an old ladder horizontally on the wall and place your books on it.
5. Too many disposable spoons and bottles left after last night’s party?
Paste all the spoons on an empty bottle using hot glue…
…and another retro lamp is ready!
6. Got a stack of skateboards at home because it was one of your hobbies years ago? Make a picnic table with those boards.
Your children will definitely love this idea!
7. That old piano can become a new book case, too.
8. This Diwali, use old bottle caps as colorful candles.
9. You can make key holders and hooks with wrenches.
10. Don’t throw away those toilet paper rolls. Use them to 0rganize different cords.
11. Decorate your lawn by converting your old piano into a decorative floral planter.
12. Who says fused bulbs don’t light up? Just add some oil and a wick and you’ve got unique candles!
13. Want a trendy clock? Use that old bicycle wheel.
14. Old drums can be used as lampshades in your room.
15. Give that old bath tub a new look. Covert it into a couch and place it in your living room.
16. Don’t want to spend too much on a new chandelier? Use bottles and give your dinning room a makeover.
17. Old hats can be used as lampshades, too.
It will take a little effort and creativity, but your place will certainly be unique. Don’t wait! Use these ideas and give your home a makeover now!