Afforestation is on a high note because of changing climate and global warming. So these DIY ideas will help you to think out of the box and amaze your guests this Christmas with your creativity. Try out these fun techniques and present Christmas trees in a new and unique ways:
1. Hardcover Christmas Tree
Finally those old registers and hard cover books will be put to something good!
2. Floating Ornament Christmas Tree
Well, this will look magical.
3. Hand Print Christmas Tree
Your children will for sure have fun while making this.
4. Dry Wood Christmas Tree
5. Egg Carton Christmas Tree
This is gonna take your creative mind to the next level.
6. Wrapping Paper Christmas Tree
A fun activity you can have with your kids.
7. Shelf-made Christmas Tree
8. Cardholder Christmas Tree
This is something more than a tree.
9. Button Christmas Tree
All those pretty buttons. TAKE THEM OUT!
10. Box Christmas Tree
This is pretty.
11. Pompon Christmas Tree
12. String Christmas Tree
This will reflect your simplistic mind.
13. Tripod Christmas Tree
Photographers, something for you guys.
14. Tissue Paper Christmas Tree
15. Felt Ball Christmas Tree
16. Felt Garland Christmas Tree
Isn’t this attractive?
17. Gift Ribbon Christmas Tree
All those old ribbons will be used!
18. Leftover Panel Christmas Tree
Something to recycle.
19. Wall Collection Christmas Tree
Those pretty little gifts. Use them!
20. 2-D Gift Bag Christmas Tree
Nothing can beat a painted tree.
21. Cushion Christmas Tree
Fluffy tree is not a bad idea. Credit: demilked