We’ve all had a number of teachers during our years in school or college. You may have also had a crush on a few. And why not? Come on, they are wonderful. Now-a-days, many ‘young’ graduates are coming into the teaching profession and students couldn’t be happier. Like a teacher you’ve been meaning to ask out? Do it! Here’s why dating a teacher is an awesome idea!
1. While in class, you can stare at them, undisturbed like staring at the board and just adore them without anyone’s knowledge.
2. Vacations can be boring, like super boring! You can have ‘special, extra’ lectures, just for yourself!
3. Damn, they are pretty selfless. They are pretty and selfless.
Relationships are a give and take, more giving less taking. Be definite of getting that from the teacher, also in bed.
4. Their only aim is to mould young, stupid minds like you. And she’ll mould you pretty well.
5. Damn, they are a pool of knowledge where you can take a swim anytime.
6. There cannot be anyone more patient than a teacher. She’ll forgive your stupid mistakes in a blink of an eye.
But, don’t tempt her to. She can be punishing, very punishing.
7. If you do something good, be pretty sure, a reward is coming your way.
8. You’ll be flooded with awesome, amazing and cute stories of their students. There’s some entertainment.
9. Relatives? They easily know how to impress them and shut their mouth up.
10. Sometimes, if fun and adventurous playing hike-n-seek with the school or college management.
11. They know many tricks to trick parents. After a little ‘no, no’ they’ll get your parents to your side.
12. During a fight, they’ll be the ‘sensible’ and ‘mature’ ones and get the relationship back on track.
13. Thinking about the future? Teachers are great with kids, true story!