You may forget your ex, but it is impossible to delete your bosses from your deepest memory because their haunting spirits never get tired of crawling into your thoughts. Not all bosses are bad but some of them are armed with mindless logic to drain peace from our lives. Today on Boss Day, we will unleash your innermost emotions and we wish this article reaches a bad boss. Advice – You can mail this article after your resignation to your boss to make peace with yourself
1. Everyone knows you are the boss because you were born before me. That’s not an achievement.
2. You worked your ass off and in return, he gave you more work. That’s called give and take. Really?
3. Your boss was so concerned that he became your Sunday morning alarm. That’s called sharing the pain.
4. Humans make mistakes. But a boss is the Satan of your life after college. He is always right…at least that’s what he feels!
5. Everyone respects their boss with all their hatred.
6. The only way t0 drain out the hatred is to share it.
7. That’s a romantic revenge. You can use it too!
8. The number of times he tortured you is equal to number of times you fooled him.
9. Appraisal ka, torture ka, overtime ka. sabka badla lega re, tera Faizal…
10. Boss, I know about all your relationships. What happens in the office, comes out in lunch gossip.
11. There are equal rights for everyone. It’s a fundamental law.