The year 2015 has finally come to an end. Frankly, it was a good year for all of us. We have so many good moments to be happy about and here are some of them!
1. Sania Mirza winning the US Open Women’s Doubles.
2. India’s Sundar Pichai taking over as CEO of Google.
3. Aamir Khan fulfilling the wise of a progeria patient.
4. Big B being spotted in Mumbai local train singing Rang Barse song with few locals.
5. Manabi Bandyopadhyay becoming India’s first transgendered college principal.
6. Salman Khan turning 50, giving us one more reasons to love him more.
7. Humanity gone stronger as seen in Chennai Floods!
8. Saina Nehwal been ranked No.1 again in the world by Badminton World Federation Women’s Singles.
9. Kerala becoming the first state to unveil transgender policy.
10. Government increasing maternity leave for private sector employees from 12 to 26 weeks.
11. 13-year-old genius Lalita Prasida Sripada Srisai winning the ‘Community Impact Award’ at Google Science Fair.
12. Jamshedpur girl Shalu Munka scoring 800 out of 800 in MAT.
13. Narendra Modi on becoming only the fourth PM of India, after Jawaharlal Nehru, Rajiv Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee, to visit Pakistan.
14. Delhi opening its ‘Women’s Only’ liquor store with only female attendants serving inside.