These are the people that keep our society going and who are often the unsung heroes of our days. They don’t get their name in the newspapers, but they make a difference without asking for recognition.
1. The man who gave the shoes off his feet to this homeless girl.
2. This motorist who stopped to help an old man pass safely.
3. This barber, who offers haircuts for the price of a single hug.
4. A train station full of Japanese commuters pushed a train to help rescue a woman who fell in the gap.
5. This police officer who handcuffed himself to a woman to prevent her from committing suicide.
6. The many people that helped make this boy’s dream come true.
7. This dog owner who mourned by giving.
8. This store employee who gives extra service.
9. The person who decided to put new tyres on a stranger’s car just because he needed it.
10. The crowd who decided a fan should be able to watch the show, no matter what.
11. This dry cleaning place that helps the unemployed for free.
12. These kids helping an injured member of their rival team to score.
13. The man who played for fun and gave his winnings away.
14. This man who missed his train helping this older lady with her bags.
15. This man who gave something to a homeless man no one gives – something to occupy perhaps his mind.
16. A man who, twice a week, buys coffee for every patient, nurse and doctor at local cancer centers.
17. The people at the animal hospital, knowing how hard it is to say goodbye.
18. This man who gave his umbrella away so this cat could have a dry night.
19. The paramedics that took an elderly man to the hospital and then came back and finished shoveling his driveway for him. The world is full of kind people. You only need to look inside to find one.