Cheetah Platt and Rhian Woodyard, a couple from Los Angeles, got engaged last year. After that they decided to get married in as many places as they could in just 83 days and arranged a world trip wedding. Many people have donated for this wonderful journey of Cheetah and Rhian who are scheduled to have a total of 38 wedding ceremonies around 6 continents in 83 days. They’re both professional acrobats, which makes their wedding photos even more extraordinary. We have covered 19 pictures of the amazing couple at different places, kissing each other in all poses.
1. Masai Mara Village, Kenya.
2. Suan Luang Park, Bangkok, Thailand.
3. Ran-tong elephant rescue center, Thailand.
4. Inside the Phuket Aquarium, Thailand.
6. Gardens by the Bay, Singapore.
7. Madrid, Spain.
8. Ajanta Caves, India.
9. Opera House, Sydney.
10. Bondi Beach, Australia.
11. Glendalough Cathedral, Ireland.
12. Sydney bridge.
13. Segovia, Spain.
14. Santa Monica Beach, California.
15. Bangkok, Thailand.
16. Zion National Park, Utah, United States.
17. Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah, United States.
18. Dixie National Forest, United States.
19. Coyote Buttes, Arizona, United States.
And the blissful couple heading to another destination. See more pictures from their beautiful journey here.