Admit it! We’ve all been there, finishing a whole tub of ice cream in no time. Then be it heartbreaks or hangovers, ice creams are the perfect emotional crutch to which many of us most often turn to. But it’s usually the girls, who confide in ice cream more often than boys and here are the reasons why:
1. Blame it to the movies!
I’ve just had a breakup. I’m bound to go to have ice creams just like my favorite stars have it all the time in movies.
2. Oh yeah! I’m fighting off depression.
No one understands me better than my favorite ice cream.
3. Because I’m happy.
That clears it.
4. I have total control over my ice cream.
My ice cream doesn’t shout over me. Duh!
5. It’s just amazing!
Do I need to justify that? I mean, seriously!
6. Who likes to get doped? Ewww….for me its ice cream!
7. No ifs and buts.
Ice creams are consistent and unconditional.
8. Its classic flavors and toppings make me nostalgic!
9. It never fails to satisfy.
10. Variety is the “ice-cream” of life 😉
I love all flavors.
11. It keeps me quiet.
It’s the only thing that can do that!
12. No, I’m not guilty. Even if I have it in excess!
13. It’s the only thing that calms me down on a hot day….rainy day…cold day…
14. Because, chocolate ice cream is Rihanna’s favorite and I love Rihanna!
15. I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream.